Required files to be uploaded
Editorial & Peer Review Process
Editorial and Peer Review Processes
Editorial and Peer Review Processes generally follow these steps:
- We follow and request from authors, reviewers and editors the "ICJME Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals".
- When an article is submitted to Journal of Intercultural Ethnopharmacology, Editor makes the first check of submitted articles (structure, plagiarism, scientific quality).
- Article may be rejected, sent back for structural revision, or sent to at least two reviewers for peer review.
- After peer review process, articles may be rejected, sent back for revision requested by reviewers or accepted for publication.
- Revised articles by authors may be accepted, resent to reviewers, resent to authors for additional corrections/revision or rejected.
- Authors could not see reviewers’ information. Editor may make authors’ information available to reviewers or not.
- Accepted articles are forwarded to publishing process.
- Editor(s) may require additional materials or changes from authors during copy editing, composing, grammatical editing and/or proof reading steps.
Last updated: October 14, 2017 07:30:04